Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Semester Reflection

This semester was much different in my eyes. We didn't read at all which was something I liked. We also wrote not as much papers as we did in the first semester. But I think the reason why we wrote less papers was because he were learning more about how to write the types of papers we had to write and I enjoyed that a lot more then just rushing a paper out. I like this semester and wish I had more time because I like the class and the stuff I have learned. I think the class has helped me become a better writer in a lot of good ways. I have learned stuff I will use for the rest of my life and that is why I really enjoyed this class this semester and all year.

Looking at the whole year the class was one of my favorites because the work was challenging but enjoyable, the class was a good mix of kids and the material was taught very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment